Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Story

`First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Yustinus Pulung Wismantyoko. Now, I stay in fourth grade in St. Peter Canisius Minor Seminary Mertoyudan and I am majoring social student. In this letter I will share about my life during in seminary.
Actually, I never thought about my decision to enter seminary. There was no motivation at all that attracted me to be a priest. But, in one meeting with my father, he suggest me to try enter the seminary. In no time at all I registrate my self and I may to be accepted in seminary. I don’t know what truly reason, but since that moment I feel so peace and happy. I feel have already found my deepest vocation. Praise be to God! Now, when I remember again that moment, I feel so fun and it can motivate me to maintain my vocation.
Look, starting by no motivation and no description about seminary, Jesus Christ invite me to experience my transformation. Just like one film that I have already seen, The Transformer, I feel seminary is not difference by the transformer it self. Actually, seminary gives a lot of facilities and opportunities for every seminarians to improve their talents. I my self realize that seminary is the school for priest candidate. Awaring that goal, I try to allow to live as seminarians, the priest candidate. However, everything that has been given by seminary is to transform young man to be truly human being.
I always thank to Jesus because I may to be the member of seminary. By playing music in seminary orchestra, practising to speak up in public speaking, and have fun together in playing soccer, I also can enjoy my transformation. It is not just formation, it is transformation. My favorite activity when the night coming is write down my reflection. It seems like a dairy in common. Just like this paper, I write down my experience in my reflection book and aware the Jesus work today.
Now, when I stay in the final grade in seminary, I realize that seminary has already transformed me into the better person. Seminary has invite me to find out my deepest vocation. Actually, as the final grade seminarians, I have decided to join the Societas de Jesu. I hope I can always be loyal in my choice. Choose my love and love my choice!
That is my story. I hope it can be useful for readers.

Best Regard,


Yustinus Pulung Wismantyoko

No comments: